Originally this blog was going to be about how I was learning to tank. I’d still love to do this, but the current environment just isn’t there for me. The toon I was going to “learn” on is MoreReady, but in anything that isn’t endgame content there doesn’t seem to be anything resembling a tank shortage, let alone people online. In my guild there’s never more than five other people online, and PuGs need healers. This has proved a boon, as now I’ve fallen in love with Rejuvenation, Regrowth, and spamming downranked Healing Touch.
So, now that it’s become apparent that I’m probably not going to be learning to tank anytime soon I’m going to open up the focus of the blog, which will also help keep me a little more interested (I hope).
What’s to come, now with bullet points!:
- I will post three times a week. I have a large gap in classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I’ll try to do my writing then. I’m not sure yet if that means that I’ll post on those days, or try and do a MWF schedule yet.
- Topics I’m looking to cover:
- My playing around with dual boxing.
- Addons of all sorts.
- Many other things I haven’t even thought of yet!
- I also plan on getting a graphics uplift. Right now I’m hosted on WordPress, and they seem to want money to let me do anything remotely useful. I do have a lot of webspace just floating around unused, but I don’t really like the domain name anymore. Plus I don’t know if I want the hassles that come from self hosting, although it would be nice to be able to do things like be “Powered by WoWHead.”
Any advice would be welcomed.